Ryu ga Gotoku: Kiwami|
Ryu ga Gotoku: Kiwami -JP-
Yakuza Kiwami, a remake of the original Yakuza with additional scenarios, for PlayStation 4.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an JP-PSN-Account
- The game will feature a significant number of additional scenes, especially regarding the reason behind Akira Nishikiyama’s major change.
- Kazuhiro Nakatani, the voice actor behind Akira Nishikiyama, commented on the script regarding Nishikiyama’s change: “It was so rough, I didn’t want to see the script for a while.”
- Yakuza: Kiwami is revenge for the unbearable regret offered by the original Yakuza. Although the music was most regrettable, this time Koshi Inaba of rock duo B’z is providing music.
- Playing Yakuza: Kiwami after Yakuza 0 will move you to tears.
- The concept of development is to leverage the Yakuza taste while upping the quality and making something new.
- Yakuza Studio is cramming all of its know-how gained from previous works into this game.
- Events will be easier to understand.
- Allof the battle styles that you learn in Yakuza 0 can be used in Yakuza: Kiwami, but given that you were weakened after serving time in prison, you’ll need to make efforts to recover your strength.
- A new “Majima System” will allow Kiryu to grow by fighting Majima Goro anywhere and everywhere. Majima will sometimes appear dressed as a police officer, or even as a host girl.
- There’s a new mini-game called “Insect Queen Female King.”