Corpse Party: Blood Drive|
Adventure & RPG|
Corpse Party: Blood Drive - Everafter Edition -US-
Corpse Party: Blood Drive is the final installment of the story that began with Corpse Party and continued in Corpse Party: Book of Shadows. Players take direct control of a character or party of characters and explore the ruins of Heavenly Host Elementary and other locations from a top-down 3D perspective. Along the way, they'll be dodging or disarming traps, running from malicious entities, solving puzzles and directly interacting with the environment to trigger visual novel-style cut scenes that advance the story and lead to one of many endings, with very few of them being happy.
Everafter Edition Content:
- 2-Disc Music Collection
- 112 Page "Dying-Art"-Grimoire
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- Highly Detailed 3D Environments with Dynamic Lighting - Players can use an in-game flashlight to experience Heavenly Host Elementary in full 3D for the first time, with all of its formerly 2D environments meticulously recreated and greatly expanded.
- New Gameplay Systems for More Exciting Interactions - Run in short bursts, disarm traps, hide in cabinets from pursuers and more; Heavenly Host now has far more ways to kill while also providing far more options for players to fight back.
- Previously-Offered Gameplay Elements and Bonus Contents Greatly Expanded - Original Japanese voice-overs, 3D audio for simulated surround sound, screen-altering "Darkening" system, along with unlockable like voice actor interviews, art, music and more.
- A Lengthy and Stunning Conclusion to the Heavenly Host Saga - Boasting 11 huge story chapters and 8 supplemental "Extra Chapters," Blood Drive caps off the Heavenly Host storyline in a big way, providing answers and shocking twists in equal measure.