Lord Of The Rings: War In The North|
Adventure & RPG|
Warner Bros. Interactive|
"With his far-reaching right hand, Sauron may have done great evil in the North. Yet all of that has been averted because a handful of heroes stood in his path".|
--Gandalf the White
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is an intense Action RPG video game for up to three players, based on the novels and films of The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Gamers battle in the war-torn lands of Northern Middle-earth, on a quest that Gandalf himself deemed imperative to the success of the One Ring’s journey toward Mordor - to defeat Sauron’s forces in the North. Through innovative online, interdependent co-op play for three players who form their own Fellowship and the aid of the great eagle Beleram, this game breaks new ground as the first The Lord of the Rings video game to embrace the mature and brutal nature of Middle-earth. Gamers must play together or perish as they work through previously unseen lands, storylines and characters as well as those familiar from past feature films.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles / lauffähig auf europäischen Konsolen!
- The Power of Three: Online, interdependent co-op gameplay enables up to three different gamers to play as a complementary Fellowship. Players choose from three playable races—Human, Elf or Dwarf—and the skills of each individual enhance the success and progress of the Fellowship as a whole. Play as a team or perish!
- Brutal combat in a dark and dangerous Middle-earth: This is the first The Lord of the Rings game to embrace realistic combat as depicted in The Lord of the Rings novels and films. The ravages of war meet the twisted remorseless creatures of Middle-earth, demanding brutal force and bravery
- Original Storyline: Explore never-before-seen lands and play a critical role to help turn the tide of the War of the Ring. Gamers experience an original story created especially for the social, collaborative three-player experience.
- The Power of Beleram: The Fellowship call on the Great Eagle, Beleram, during battle to target brutal attacks on enemies or to provide vital information that progresses and develops the players. As the fourth member of the Fellowship, it’s up to players to use him wisely or risk losing him forever!
- Deep RPG Elements: Meaningful and rewarding RPG gameplay, including deep loot and reward systems, character customization and development, upgradeable weapons, skills and special abilities.
- Multyplayer: 2 player split-screen; 2-3 player LAN; 2-3 player online; 3 player - 2 split, 1 networked or online
Solo: 1 bis 2
Online: 3 Links zum Spiel: